Healthy Communities Through Accessible Counseling
Yolo Family Service Agency has provided preventative and therapeutic mental health care to individuals and families in Yolo County since 1959. Our core services include professional counseling in both English and Spanish for children, families, couples, and individuals coping with issues such as marital difficulties, parent/child conflict, depression, anxiety, the effects of trauma and abuse, custody and divorce, and grief and loss. We accept most insurance plans.
Yolo Family Service Agency is a place where you can learn to sort out your thoughts and feelings:
- Whether dealing with past losses or current concerns
- Whether within yourself or with others
- Whether in an immediate crisis or ongoing distress
- Whether individually or together
- Whether you are younger or older
Give us a call and let us know how to we can be of service to you.